I wouldn’t go as far as calling this a recipe, so let’s just call it a demonstration for one of my go-to fruit bowls with a secret layer of nutrients. Because everyone has secrets.
You should also know that whilst I do layer this, let’s be real and admit that I just dump the berries and fruit on top, so I hope you all appreciate my effort in making this look pretty.
On some rare occasions though, I do make it all pretty and organised like this for myself, when I need to feel like I am in control of at least some parts of my life #anxietylogic. So here’s what I do.
All you need is: Perfect for breakfast or as a snack.
- Your favourite natural yogurt
- Nutritious seed mix of your choice
- Handful of raspberries
- 1 Banana
- Handful of blueberries
- Pumpkin seeds
1. Pour half of your yogurt into a bowl
2. Pour your seed mix to completely cover the surface. I use my trusted Linvoods mix that is literally packed with goodness. It tastes pretty much like nothing, so I do just hide it in my food. Proceed to dump some pumpkin seeds to make this tasty.
3. Layer the rest of your yogurt and place your fruit on top
4. Lastly, but by no means less importantly, sprinkle some coconut on top for some amazing flavour and gorgeous effect!
This quite literally takes no time at all and is so filling and satisfying it’s insane. Perfect for when you are not in the mood for cooking but want to feel like you ate something fairly healthy still. As I said, barely a recipe and I am sure I didn’t teach you anything new here, but if you haven’t already, please try this combination, it is by far my favourite.
I hope you have a great weekend and I will see you soon!
P.S. An optional 5th step is to stop taking photos and rescue your food from your very eager cats!