I’ve seen so many of you do this tag and I’ve decided to join. Even though there are 73 questions, it’s nice and short. I hope you enjoy it, link yours if you’ve done it in the comments ❤
1. Were you named after anyone?
No, my parents put some names in a bowl and drew one (not even joking).
2. If you had one superpower what would it be?
If more people had powers – power mimicry, if not then extreme intelligence.
3. Do you like your handwriting?
4. What is your favourite lunch?
Chicken & pickle wraps.
5. Instagram or twitter?
Instagram all the way.
6. If you were another person, would you be friends with you?
I’d date myself.
7. Do you bake?
8. Do you like flying?
9. Would you bungee jump?
10. What is your favourite cereal?
11. Do you untie your shoes when you take them off?
Depends on the shoes but if it can be avoided then of course not.
12. Do you think you’re strong?
13. What is your favourite ice cream?
I don’t really like ice cream that much. Unless it’s crazy warm, then any sort of sherbet.
14. What is the first thing you notice about people?
15. Red or pink?
16. What is the least favourite thing about yourself?
My health (or the lack of).
17. Who do you miss the most?
18. What was the last book you read because everyone was reading it?
19. What film made you cry the most?
The Green Mile. Also anything with animals being ill/injured.
20. What was the last thing you ate?
Chocolate rice cakes.
21. What are you listening to right now?
Keyboard button sounds. I’m at work.
22. If you were a crayon, what colour would you be?
God I wish I’m never a crayon. White, so nobody would ever touch me or put me up their nose.
23. Favourite smell?
Home cooked meal, new books and freshly cut grass.
24. Who was the last person you talked to on the phone?
25. Mountain hideaway or beach house?
Oh god. I don’t know. Both please. Beach house?
26. Favourite sport to watch?
Does Hunger Games count?
27. Hair colour?
28. Eye colour?
29. Puppies or kittens?
Puppies! (Sorry Momo & Zeus)
30. Favourite food?
Anything with dill.
31. Scary film or happy endings?
32. Last film you watched?
33. What book are you reading now?
The Name of The Wind. Finally came back to it.
34. Summer or winter?
35. Hugs or kisses?
36. Favourite dessert?
37. Favourite room in your house?
My ‘office’ area.
38. How long have you been on Facebook?
5 years or so.
39. What is your favourite country to visit?
40. What was the last country you visited?
42. Favourite sound?
Mail man passing a parcel to me?
43. Rolling Stones or the Beatles?
44. What is the farthest you have been from home?
45. Do you have a special talent?
I can sleep a lot.
46. Where were you born?
47. Where are you living now?
48. Favourite Hitchcock movie?
49. What book have you read again and again?
50. Favourite TV series that’s on now?
51. Dark chocolate or milk chocolate?
52. What’s your favourite drink?
Water. I freaking love water.
53. Jogging or swimming?
54. What was the first film you saw at the cinema?
I have no idea but would love to remember.
55. Heels or flats?
Heels. But also flats. Don’t make me do this.
56. Least favourite food?
57. Bath or shower?
58. Iphone or android?
59. Favourite band?
Have I mentioned I am bad at knowing names?
60. Favourite solo artist?
61. Dolphins or Koala’s?
Otters (screw the system!)
62. Best way to decompress?
Cooking whilst dancing.
63. Best gift you’ve ever received?
Life. (Also Cohorted subscription haha)
64. Best gift you’ve ever given?
I always go overboard with gifts so they are all pretty cool.
65. Favourite fruit?
Raspberry (I know it’s berry, but cmon)
66. What was your first pet?
Technically an albino rat, but it got eaten by a python after a few days.
67. Favourite board game?
68. How do you have your coffee?
69. Best invention?
70. Diamonds or pearls?
71. Blow dry or air dry?
72. Cheap or expensive shampoo?
Expensive, my hair is sadly very difficult.
73. How difficult was it to answer these questions?
Easy and enjoyable 🙂
Give it a go if you haven’t already, I love reading these ❤
Let’s connect! Follow me on Instagram, Bloglovin & now also on Twitter @SatOnWed – because the full name didn’t fit haha. 9 times out of 10 I will jump into following you back, unless you’re that 1 out of 10 robot accounts *squints suspiciously*.