Do you know these spooky appearances you get in your notifications that cannot rationally be explained? Of course you do, this is the Internet and no rules apply! In all seriousness, I do not intend to offend anyone (ever), this is purely for the laughs, and I am sure (at least I hope) lots of you will relate to these! (let me know in the comments if you do!)
- The Lazer Eye. Those are the mysterious bloggers that can read (+like) your whole archive in less than a minute. I wish I could clean as fast as they read, I would never scarify my weekend to it again!
- The Butterfly. This one is a sad one, that usually follows the number 1. These are the followers with a very sad and short life span that only lasts up to 10 min after subscribing, and then they are gone. I mean, what other possible explanation can there be? RIP, our little butterflies.
- The Phantom Fan. These lovely people usually are the first to show their love on your posts, however they must be evidence enough that the world is not short on invisibility cloaks after all. I am referring to the 10 likes 0 views anomaly here. You go get that book from the Forbidden Section, we’re rooting for you!
- The Benjamin Button. It must be quite scary living in the ‘opposite’ world. When you post a review advising that the product was horrible/the worst and The Benjamin Button comments along the lines of “Great review, I need to try this product out for sure! (+ link)”, all you want to say is “Please don’t” but since it’s all backwards for them you need to be very careful by how you answer! You don’t want to confuse the already confused!
- The Ghost. Probably the most common anomaly is The Ghost. They visit you when you expect it the least, on a post that has long been dead and they stay for just a second before they disappear again. They are only able to communicate with one phrase and one phrase only: “Great post, check out my blog! (inserts the link to their blog)”. One day I hope to crack their message and help them reach out to us properly!
T’s all very spooky, I hope you’ll be all right.
Remember that any attention is flattering, however we should all do our best to remember that behind the numbers there are real people who put real effort into their work. I love you all, beautiful people, let’s be genuine and nice to each other ❤
Let’s connect! Follow me on Instagram, Bloglovin & now also on Twitter @SatOnWed – because the full name didn’t fit haha. 9 times out of 10 I will jump into following you back, unless you’re that 1 out of 10 robot accounts *squints suspiciously*.