This tag has been floating around since for ever but I was never truly good at keeping up with trends, it’s pretty much a case of better late than never with me. In a gist: 7 deadly sins of beauty is a tag where you admit the followings:
- Greed. What is your most inexpensive and expensive item?
- Wrath. Which beauty item do you have a love/hate relationship with?
- Gluttony. What’s the brand you use the most make up of?
- Sloth. What’s the beauty product you neglect due to laziness?
- Pride: Which beauty product gives you most confidence?
- Lust. Which beauty item you really want?
- Envy. What’s an item you envy other people suit and you don’t?
*I know there are some different versions floating about but let’s just roll with this one.
To keep it nice and sweet I’ll be posting a sin per day this week. A little devil that I am.
What is your most inexpensive and expensive item?
My most inexpensive might be this ancient Collection eye liner. I remember this was THE eyeliner for me for a loooong time. It’s all dried out now and I am not certain they still make it, but it holds a spot in my heart and for the price it was great at that time!
And my most expensive item probably is this NARS palette (£45) but I got this in Cohorted box.
The item that I actually purchased myself and which wasn’t cheap at all is Jaclyn Hill and Becca face palette. No regrets what.so.ever! I use this near every day.
Let me know in the comments what’s your least/most expensive item you own?!
Wrath is coming up tomorrow!
Let’s connect! Follow me on Instagram, Bloglovin & now also on Twitter @SatOnWed – because the full name didn’t fit haha. 9 times out of 10 I will jump into following you back, unless you’re that 1 out of 10 robot accounts*squints suspiciously*.