Check out another guest post I’ve done on why you shouldn’t be sad the summer has ended ❤
Hi everyone and happy weekend! Welcome to my darling friend, Gintare’s, humorous take on why everyone should be looking forward to fall. This post is a hoot so I am sure you are all going to love it! Please be sure to check out Gintare’s blog, as well, for more fabulous posts! Enjoy:
Fifteen Reasons To Look Forward To Fall:
- You can overdose on cinnamon and pumpkin anything and nobody will dare to judge you.
2. If you’re particularly bad at making yourself presentable, you can always tell people who stare that you’re testing some new looks for Halloween.
3. Same goes for if the 24-7 rain messed up your mascara, too.
4. You can skip make up entirely because nobody will see anything or anyone beyond the inside of their umbrellas.
5. You’ll get your cardio whilst jumping around avoiding puddles and slippery leaves on the pavement.
6. As the…
View original post 372 more words